Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good understanding you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and product ideas turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent ideas would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and arizonacoyotesofficialonline.com it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as possible.